Options - Option 15B 110 Vdc to 300 Vdc Terminal Power Strip and Surge Withstand (1088B)
Option 15B replaces the standard IEC-320 power input module with a three-position, screw-type terminal block, including Surge Withstand Capability (SWC). Available on the Model 1088B.
Option 15B replaces the standard IEC-320 power input module with a three-position, screw-type terminal block, including Surge Withstand Capability (SWC). Option 15B is designed for use with 250-volt station batteries. This feature is intended for use in installations where it is necessary or desirable to have the instrument power hard-wired.
- AC Voltage Range: 85 Vac to 250 Vac.
- Frequency Range: 47 Hz to 440 Hz.
- DC Voltage Range (A/B): 110 Vdc to 300 Vdc.
- Terminal Assignment:* Ground, (−), (+), left to right, viewed from rear.
- Block Size: 15 mm W x 1 8mm H x 3 0mm D. (5/8 in x 3/4 in x 1 3/16 in).
- Approvals: U. L. recognized; C.S.A. approved.
*For AC operation, input line may be connected between (+) and (−), without regard to polarity; however proper grounding should always be employed.
- Type: Bussman GDC-1A.
- Current Rating: 1 Ampere, fast-acting.
- Voltage Rating: 250 Volts.
- Size: 5 mm x 20 mm.
Surge Withstand Protection (SWC)
Provides input Surge Withstand Capability (SWC) in compliance with both ANSI C37.90 and IEC801-4.
All input power line connections to the rear-panel terminal strip should be made using appropriate power cables which have the insulation removed about 0.25 in from the end or as required for tinning. If a DC source is used, connect the positive lead to the positive (+) terminal, connect the negative lead to the negative (−) terminal and a safety ground lead to the “G” terminal when viewing the instrument from the rear.BACK