Options - Option 15A 110 Vdc to 170 Vdc Terminal Power Strip and Surge Withstand (1088B)
Option 15A replaces the standard IEC-320 power input module with a three-position, screw-type terminal block, including Surge Withstand Capability (SWC). Available on the Model 1088B.
110 Vdc to 170 Vdc Terminal Power Strip and Surge Withstand (1088B), as installed on rear of chassis.
Option 15A replaces the standard IEC-320 power input module with a three-position, screw-type terminal block, including Surge Withstand Capability (SWC). Option 15A is designed for use with 125-volt station batteries. This feature is intended for use in installations where it is necessary or desirable to have the instrument power hard-wired.
- AC Voltage Range: 85 Vac to 140 Vac.
- Frequency Range: 47 Hz to 440 Hz.
- DC Voltage Range (A/B): 110 Vdc to 170 Vdc.
- Terminal Assignment:* Ground, (−), (+), left to right, viewed from rear.
- Block Size: 15 mm W x 18 mm H x 30 mm D. (5/8 in x 3/4 in x 1 3/16 in).
- Approvals: U. L. recognized; C.S.A. approved.
*For AC operation, input line may be connected between (+) and (−), without regard to polarity; however proper grounding should always be employed.
- Type: Bussman GDC-1A.
- Current Rating: 1 Ampere, fast-acting.
- Voltage Rating: 250 Volts.
- Size: 5 mm x 20 mm.
Surge Withstand Protection (SWC)
Provides input Surge Withstand Capability (SWC) in compliance with both ANSI C37.90 and IEC801-4.
All input power line connections to the rear-panel terminal strip should be made using appropriate power cables which have the insulation removed about 0.25 in from the end or as required for tinning. If a DC source is used, connect the positive lead to the positive (+) terminal, connect the negative lead to the negative (−) terminal and a safety ground lead to the “G” terminal when viewing the instrument from the rear.BACK